** 12/1/16 Winner at CCC Digi Creations! **
Hi everyone! Happy Monday! This is Thanksgiving week and I hope everyone has plans to spend this wonderful holiday with family and/or friends. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday just as Fall is my favorite season - they go hand in hand! :) It's time for another fun challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I'm thrilled to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #90 - Anything Goes! We know you love the 'Anything Goes' theme so we're indulging you once again! Our sponsors are Graciellie Design, Julia Spiri Digital Stamps and Bugaboo Digi Stamps so come on over and play!
I was commissioned to make several graduation cards this year so I made some extras to build up my stash for next year. I chose the absolutely a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. 'Kidz-Graduate Girl' digi from Bugaboo Digi Stamps to create this card in a primarily black and white color scheme with just a pop of pink. I'm really loving how this turned out!
As all Bugaboo images are, this one was a joy to color. I pulled out a couple stitched dies and a floral oval, and hand-cut several flags that I layered in the top left corner. And of course I added my signature big bow! ;)
I decorated the inside with a leftover strip of the dotted paper from the front, stamped a sentiment and then layered the panel on pink cardstock.
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #32 - Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations: #61 - Bingo (straight down the center - dies/punches, image, black)
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: #339 - Always Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage: #76 - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers: November Anything Goes with Dies
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge: #46 - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards Challenge Blog: #38 - Anything Goes
- Scrapper's Delights: #61 - Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl Blog: November Use Any Image Challenge
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Bubble Gum Pink cardstock, Marco's Black cardstock, The Paper Cut Black Mini Dots paper
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Chart Toppers stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir- IG2, IG4, IG6, IG7, FS2, FS3, FS6, EB1, EB2, PP1, PP3, CT3, CT4, DR1
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Oval Layers dies, Spellbinders Floral Ovals die
- Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Pink Aster seam binding, MISTI, Doodlebug Design Pink Jewels Cupcake Assortment, Pink Stampendous Dot Sparklers
I hope you've enjoyed this project and will create something to enter in our Anything Goes challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the amazing digis at Graciellie Design, Julia Spiri Digital Stamps and Bugaboo Digi Stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!