Monday, November 21, 2016

Congratulations Grad!

** 12/1/16 Winner at CCC Digi Creations! **

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! This is Thanksgiving week and I hope everyone has plans to spend this wonderful holiday with family and/or friends. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday just as Fall is my favorite season - they go hand in hand! :) It's time for another fun challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I'm thrilled to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #90 - Anything Goes! We know you love the 'Anything Goes' theme so we're indulging you once again! Our sponsors are Graciellie Design, Julia Spiri Digital Stamps and Bugaboo Digi Stamps so come on over and play!

I was commissioned to make several graduation cards this year so I made some extras to build up my stash for next year. I chose the absolutely a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. 'Kidz-Graduate Girl' digi from Bugaboo Digi Stamps to create this card in a primarily black and white color scheme with just a pop of pink. I'm really loving how this turned out!


As all Bugaboo images are, this one was a joy to color. I pulled out a couple stitched dies and a floral oval, and hand-cut several flags that I layered in the top left corner. And of course I added my signature big bow! ;)


I decorated the inside with a leftover strip of the dotted paper from the front, stamped a sentiment and then layered the panel on pink cardstock.


Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Bubble Gum Pink cardstock, Marco's Black cardstock, The Paper Cut Black Mini Dots paper
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Chart Toppers stamp set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir- IG2, IG4, IG6, IG7, FS2, FS3, FS6, EB1, EB2, PP1, PP3, CT3, CT4, DR1
  • Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Oval Layers dies, Spellbinders Floral Ovals die
  • Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Pink Aster seam binding, MISTI, Doodlebug Design Pink Jewels Cupcake Assortment, Pink Stampendous Dot Sparklers

I hope you've enjoyed this project and will create something to enter in our Anything Goes challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the amazing digis at Graciellie DesignJulia Spiri Digital Stamps and Bugaboo Digi Stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Leslie! I love your pink and black colour combo and the gorgeous bow.
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable, Leslie, and the pink and black combo really make this creation pop. Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh, this is so gorgeous!! LOVE It!! You always use such awesome papers and elements and, of course, your stunning bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I have to get this image for next year too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet grad card! Thanks for sharing with Scrapper's Delights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the color combo you used! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Leslie love the dies and colour combo and gorgeous bow---Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is supper cute!! Love the paper you used and the colors.
    Hugs,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful card. Love it Thank You for playing along with HLS Anything Goes with Dies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome I need this for my daughter
    Thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delights Challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D