I decided on a red, black and white color combo which I think is very romantic and perfect for an anniversary card. I layered a pretty floral print vellum over a bold polka dot print which I layered on thick foam and then onto red and black cardstock layers.
I kept the inside fairly simple with a stamped sentiment on the white panel which I embellished with strips of the polka dot paper and black cardstock from the front, then layered the entire panel on the red cardstock.
Proud to enter this anniversary card into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #188 - Anything Goes
- As You Like It Challenge: Favorite Shaped Cardbase and Why [5.5 x 5.5 square cardbase is my absolute favorite because it's the best size to work with- plenty of room for images and embellishments!]
- Craft Your Passion: #327 - Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs: September Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination: #101 - Anything Goes
- Just Keep on Creating: September Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #246-247 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Marco's Black cardstock, GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock scrap, Stampin' Up! Regals Designer Series Paper Stack, Stampin' Up! Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack
- Stamps: Leave Memories With One Stamp
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler ink
- Accessories: Black Commotion Almost Leather, Assorted WOC flowers, MISTI
I hope you've enjoyed today's project and are inspired to play with us in our Anything Goes challenge - and we'd love to see you challenge your creativity with the optional twist of Anniversary! Be sure to check out Simon Says Stamp - I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that you'll find something you just can't live without! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)