** 5/15/16 Top 3 at CCC Digi Creations! **
Hi everyone! Holy moly, it's May already! We are just rockin' through this year, aren't we?! I'm super stoked to be guest designing for Unicorn Challenge Blog and happy to share my inspiration project for the Spotty Dotty challenge! You know me and fun folds... I just can't resist them... and I fell head over heels for this pleated skirt card! OMG, how cute is this?!
The stamps, ink, cardstock and designer series paper are all from Stampin' Up! In addition to the dots peeking out from the reverse side of this gorgeous double-sided floral paper, I stamped a dotty background on the upper half of the green card base. I used a couple of my favorite stitched dies for the stamped elements.
Although this is mainly a pink and green color combo, both sides of this DSP have pops of other colors which I'm really loving! ;) The only embellishments I used were a few green sequins and some white metallic string wrapped around the stamped flower panel.
I did keep the inside relatively simple, just stamping a sentiment on a layered panel.
Proud to enter this fun fold thank you card into the following challenges:
- Card Mania Challenges: #80 - Flowers
- CCC Digi Creations: #48 - Let's Go Green
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: #128 - Flowers Everywhere
- Eclectic Ellapu: May Anything Goes
- Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog: #5 - April Showers Bring Quirky Flowers
- Sisters of Craft: May Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations: May Anything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog: #148 - Feminine
- The Paper Girls Challenge: #103 - All About The Ladies
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Always Artichoke cardstock (#105119), Stampin' Up! Rose Red cardstock (#102544), Painted Blooms DSP (#137784)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Painted Petals stamp set (#137146)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Red Rose ink (#126954), Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz ink (#131180)
- Dies/Punches: My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Rectangles STAX die, Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers die, Stampin' Up! Finishing Touches Edgelits (#127010)
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Really Reasonable Ribbon white metallic string, Doodlebug Design green sequins
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a spotted/dotted project for our challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)