Hi everyone! Happy Almost May! Can you believe it?! I'm happy to share with you today a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project, a CAS pink embossed thank you card. I used the absolutely gorgeous White Checkerboard Satin which makes awesome bows! This is my last post with the Really Reasonable Ribbon DT and I'd like to thank Bonnie and all the talented ladies on the team from the bottom of my heart for putting up with me for the past six months. I've so enjoyed this wonderful opportunity! Love, love, love this amazing ribbon!
I created this beautiful multi-loop bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0. You know how I love my bows! ;)
The Catalina Wreath die makes for a really pretty CAS card paired with this gorgeous ribbon. I stamped the 'thanks' sentiment in pink ink and a second time in Versamark, then embossed it with iridescent sparkle embossing powder. I embellished the wreath with a few glittered gumdrops, gemstones and tiny pearls. I really like how this turned out!
I kept the inside simple with a sentiment stamped on a layered panel.
I'd love to enter this thank you card into the following challenges:
- Craft Rocket Challenges: #14 - Pink and Pearlie
- Cre8tive Hands Friends: #5 - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage: #62 Feminine
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Bubble Gum cardstock
- Stamps: WPlus9 Hand Lettered Thanks stamp set
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo (#126948), Versamark Dazzle
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Catalina Wreath die
- Accessories: RRR White Checkerboard Satin, Judi-Kins Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder, MISTI, YNS Pink Glittered Gumdrops, Stampin' Up! Basic Pearl Jewels (#119247), pink gemstones
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the awesome ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! One stop and you'll be hooked on the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)