** 4/11/16 Top 3 at Melonhead Friendz! **
Hi everyone! Wow, oh wow. I'm really having a hard wrapping my head around the fact that April 1st will be here in a just a few short days! And it's Spring! Yay! Spring means flowers and flowers mean bright colors and pretty smells! My other favorite time of year!
I'm super stoked to share my newest Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you, a slatted basket. OMGosh, I love this basket! The tutorial was featured in a Splitcoast Stampers newsletters several weeks ago. SCS is the best resource for tutorials that I've ever seen. I used the Rosemary Natural Crocheted Lace around the top of the basket and Burlap Center Stitch Green ribbon for the bow.
Here's a close-up of the fat chunky bow I created with my Bow-it-All v2.0. This basket needed a large bow to offset the flower die cuts. This ribbon really makes nice bows no matter what size they are. :)
The paper, cardstock, dies, pearls and rhinestones are all from Stampin' Up! Love these new botanical papers and dies. I can see lots of bouquets in my future, lol!
Oh, and the stamp set and punch I used to create the tag are also from Stampin' Up! What a great ensemble of products to go with this awesome crocheted lace and burlap ribbon!
Here's a shot showing that gorgeous crocheted lace.
And finally, here's another shot of the opposite side of the handle featuring more of the die cut flowers.
Proud to enter my gift basket into the following challenges:
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! cardstock- Cajun Craze (#119684), Old Olive (#100702), Hello Honey (#133678), Mossy Meadow (#133676), Stampin' Up! Botanical Gardens DSP (#140583)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Birthday Blossoms stamp set (#139471)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up! Botanical Builder Framelits (#140625), Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (#133324)
- Accessories: RRR Rosemary Natural Crocheted Lace and Burlap Center Stitch Green ribbon, gold metallic thread, Echo Park This & That Charming Chipboard Button, Stampin' Up! Rhinestones (#119246), Stampin' Up! Pearls (#119247)