** 2/8/16 Featured Creation at Scrapping4fun Challenges! **
Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you today a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project. I created a 'missing you' card using the absolutely gorgeous Blue Topaz Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon. I think I've mentioned before that this stitched satin is some of my favorite ribbon!
Here's a close-up of the gorgeous double loop bow I created with my Bow-it-All v2.0. Love, love, love!
I created this background with Brusho crystals and water brushed on watercolor paper. I stamped the birdcage in Versamark and heat embossed in gold. I heated the embossing a second time to flatten it and give it a vintage patina look. I randomly stamped a postmark and small chicken wire type elements over the background. I created the 'hello' sentiment in the lower left by stamping and punching the letters with a 1/2" circle punch. Each letter is layered on several additional punched circles for dimension.
For the inside, I layered a leftover strip of the Brusho background on the left side of the layered panel and stamped a simple sentiment.
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #58 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
- The Crafty Addicts Challenge: #7 - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown: #278 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner: #56 - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage: #56 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #216 - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew: #105 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers: #156 - Punches and/or Dies
- Moving Along with the Times: #12 - Embossing (Wet or Dry)
- City Crafter Challenge Blog: Week 296 - For the love of pets
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #147 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Paper & More Chocolate Brown cardstock, Stampin' Up! Watercolor Paper (#122959), light blue paper scrap
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Butterfly Basics stamp set (#137154), Hero Arts Type stamp set, Blockheads Paper Arts Flourished Bird Cage stamp
- Ink: Brusho Crystals- Leaf Green, Emerald Green, Ultramarine and Purple; Versamark; Memento Rich Cocoa
- Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up! 1/2" Circle Punch
- Accessories: RRR Blue Topaz Delicate Stitched Satin, MISTI, Ranger fine detail gold embossing powder, baby blue flat-back pearls
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the awesome ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! You'll love the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)