Hi everyone! It's time for another Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop and you are in for a real treat! The design team has been busy creating projects using ribbon and/or trim from the January Ribbon Club Assortment. This one is the Sweetheart Collection and - oh my gosh, it's all so pretty!
If you are hopping with us, you should have arrived here from the uber talented Kathy's blog. If not, then you might want to head over to the RRR blog to start from the beginning. Trust me... you don't want to miss a thing! :)
Last week a co-worker commissioned me to make her a business card easel. She loves dragonflies and requested "cheerful and springy with dragonflies", so I think this fits the bill! This is the second one I've made and they sure are fun! I saw the tutorial in a Splitcoast Stampers newsletter back in mid August last year. I used White Double-Faced Satin Ribbon from the January Ribbon Club Assortment along with some Melina White Crochet Lace.
I created this pretty little bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0. You know I love my big multi-loop bows but this project called for a simple one. I attached a dragonfly charm to the center of the bow for a little 'dangling' interest.
I'm so glad my co-worker wanted a dragonfly theme because I just love these adorable coordinating papers. It doesn't have any stamping on it, which is a little different for me, but I'm really liking how it turned out!
Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Cherry's blog! Be sure to leave some love on all the blogs as you hop... everyone loves and appreciates comments! And when you reach the end of the hop (back at the RRR blog) leave a comment on the blog hop post answering the Question of the Month for your chance to WIN the January Ribbon Club Assortment! :)
I'm happy to enter this business card easel into the following challenges:
- Inspiration Destination: #68 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #294 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafting by Designs: Seeing Red
- Shopping Our Stash: #234 - Something New (ribbon)
- Ruby's Rainbow: #120 - Show Us Something New (ribbon)
- Pile It On: #99 - Your First Initial (L = lace)
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #260 - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards: #28 - January Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge: #141 - Anything But A Card
- Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #180 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge Blog: #45 - Ribbon and Lace
- Cardstock/Paper: Paper Accents 120# Kraft cardstock, GKD Spring Parade 6x6 patterned paper
- Dies/Punches: SB Labels Seventeen die, Stampin' Up! 1" circle punch (#119868)
- Accessories: RRR White Double-Faced Satin Ribbon and Melina White Crochet Lace, Fire Mountain dragonfly charm, tiny white flat-back pearls
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to visit Really Reasonable Ribbon for all kinds of gorgeous ribbon and crafty goodies and tools! You'll find an amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)