** 2/18/15 Top 3 at Craft Your Passion! **
Hello, crafty peeps! It's time for another fun challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and More, and I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for CCM #132 - Love Love Love!
I created an anniversary card with an embossed and sanded background using dark pink Core'dinations cardstock, and randomly colored some of the recessed hexagons for a little interest.
I created a large hexagon shape from six hexagons stamped in medium pink, and embellished it with stacked buttons and burgundy twine, and an additional hexagon with a love heart. The front sentiment is stamped on a flag banner in medium pink.
I kept the inside simple with just a stamped sentiment in medium pink on a layered panel.
I'd love to enter this anniversary card into the following challenges:
- Pile It On: #55 - Use a Bow
- That Craft Place: New Challenge - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #248 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Use a Stamp or Digi for February
- Incy Wincy Designs: Use a Punch or Die Cut
- The Paper Girls: #73 - Anniversary
- Use Your Stuff: #172 - Love theme
- Melonheadz Friends: Hearts/Love Challenge
- The Crazy Challenge: #190 - Love
- Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog: #124 - Anything Goes with a Twist of Hearts
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock, DCWV Multi-Stack Reds, Core'dinations Vintage Collection
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Six Sided Sampler, Stampin' Up! You Brighten My Day, Leave Memories One Stamp At A Time
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Spectrum Noir: DR5
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! hexagon punch, Stampin' dimensionals, clear Wink of Stella, Darice chicken wire embossing folder, Studios Blackbird twine, Melissa Frances flat-back pearls
I hope you've found a little inspiration to play in our Love challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)