I chose the awesome Cats digital stamp and matching papers from Coosty Creations with Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet for my monochromatic birthday card. I matted all the layered elements on gray and then black cardstock. Love, love, love! This was such a joy to make with the matching stamp and papers, and super easy!
I stamped the front sentiment in black ink, matted it on black cardstock and popped it onto the focal image at angle. I used some gray and white polka dotted buttons in the upper right corner, and created a bow out of gray wrinkled ribbon topped with a large flat-back pearl.
I kept the inside simple with a stamped birthday sentiment on a panel matted on gray cardstock.
I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Melonheadz Friends: Lots of Embellishments Challenge
- Use Your Stuff: #166 - Anything Goes
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Anything Goes
- Lia Stampz: Challenge 79 - Choose Your Style (sentiment, patterned papers)
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #100 - Anything Goes
- Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges: #78 - Anything Goes
- Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog: December Challenge - Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: December Anything Goes Challenge
- GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; Colorbok textured gray cardstock; Marco's black cardstock
- Cats Digital Stamp and Paper Pack from Coosty Creations with Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet
- GKD Stamper's Favorites stamp set (front sentiment)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- GKD Signs of Spring stamp set (inside sentiment)
- Buttons from Papermania Capsule Collection
- Prairie Bird Boutique gray wrinkled ribbon
I hope you've been inspired to create a project featuring something found in nature, whether it's living or inanimate! And be sure to check out all the fun digital images at Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)