I kept with a simple black, white and red color scheme. I embossed the black cardstock using the Fibres Background stamp, some Versamark Dazzle and clear embossing powder, then matted it on red cardstock. I stamped the Crane in red chalk ink, fussy cut it, and adhered it to the background.
I applied a black eyelet on each side of the Crane's wing, threaded red and white Baker's twine through the eyelets, and tied the twine in a bow. I finished the card with four mini Scrabble tiles in the lower right corner.
- GKD Pure Luxury White and Cherry Red cardstock; Paper and More Black cardstock
- Lost Coast Designs Fibres Background stamp
- Versamark Dazzle
- Ranger clear embossing powder
- Lost Coast Designs Crane with Flowers stamp
- VersaMagic Red Magic dew drop ink
- Mini Scrabble tiles
- Red & white Baker's twine
- Black eyelets
Well, that's it from me today. I hope you're having a great week, and don't forget to peruse the Lost Coast Designs online store for some awesome stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!