I chose the darling ADFD Talking To The Moon digi for my birthday card. Isn't she just the most precious little thing?! I fussy cut the image with my Silhouette and adhered it to a large circle die cut matted on a scalloped circle die cut, both also cut with my Silhouette, which I chopped off even with the right side of the card for an interesting look.
Of course I added a doily along with a rectangular stamped and matted frame and filler element on which I stamped Celebrate.
I kept the inside simple, as I often do, stamping only Happy Birthday and matting the background on some Pearl Metallic cardstock.
- GKD Pure Luxury Ivory cardstock; Marco's Venicelux Gold Metallic cardstock; Marco's Venicelux Pearl Metallic cardstock; Marco's Antique Linen Ivory cardstock; DCWV Mardi Gras and Bozo cardstock from the Reds multi-stack
- GKD Garden Tour 6x6 papers
- Talking To The Moon digital image from A Day For Daisies
- Copics: E01, R00/83/85/89, Y06/17, YR18
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Circle and scalloped circle Silhouette cut files
- GKD Frame and Filler stamps
- Memento Espresso Truffle
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Bo Bunny doily
- Yellow Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon
- Champagne flat-back pearls and pink gemstones
That's it from me this time. I hope you're inspired to play in our Use A Doily challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the fun digital images in the A Day For Daisies online shop! I haven't seen one yet that I didn't just love! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)