I chose the awesome digital stamp and matching papers from Coosty Creations with Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet for my monochromatic birthday card. I matted all the layered elements on gray and then black cardstock. Love, love, love! This was such a joy to make with all the matching papers, and super easy!
I stamped the front sentiment in black ink, matted it on black cardstock and popped it onto the focal image at angle. I used some gray and white polka dotted buttons in the upper right corner, and created a bow out of gray wrinkled ribbon topped with a large flat-back pearl.
I kept the inside simple with a stamped birthday sentiment on a panel matted on gray cardstock.
- GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; Colorbok textured gray cardstock; Marco's black cardstock
- Cats Digital Stamp and Paper Pack from Coosty Creations with Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet
- Front sentiment from GKD Stamper's Favorites stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Inside sentiment from GKD Signs of Spring stamp set
- Buttons from Papermania Capsule Collection
- Prairie Bird Boutique gray wrinkled ribbon
I hope you've been inspired to create a project featuring something found in nature, whether it's living or inanimate! And be sure to check out all the fun digital images at Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)