Howdy, everyone! I'm proud to be the Bombshell Stamps Ms. March Pin-Up, and my challenge for you this month is to play Bombshell Bingo! Come play with us! Like any good game of Bingo, choose a row or column (diagonal is okay too) from my Bingo Board below and use all the items on your project!
I chose the column straight down the center - hot rods, pink, free, die cuts, pearls - to create my Hot Rod Classic birthday card.
I used a very cool hot rod stamp from the Speed Shop stamp set along with some coordinating MME papers. These papers have pink in them and a vintage feel to go with the old car. I matted all the elements on dark pink cardstock. I created Italian flourish doily and ticket die cuts, and used tiny white flat-back pearls in the upper right corner and small pink flat-back pearls in the lower left corner.
I stamped the inside sentiment with a stamp from the Basic Banners stamp set.
I'd love to enter this birthday card into the following challenges:
- Dream Valley Challenges: #76 - Vintage
- Pile It On Challenges: #9 - Sweet/Soft or Bold/Bright
- Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog: #201 - Anything Goes
- That Craft Place Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: #203 - Birthday Bonanza
- The Pink Elephant: TPE240 - Birthday
- Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog: #93 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Challenges: #258 - Happy Birthday
- Totally Gorjuss: #225 - Happy Birthday
- Addicted To Stamps and More! Challenge Blog: #85 - International Women's Day! (Photo inspiration... theme, colors, silhouette, etc.)
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; Colorbok dark pink textured cardstock
- My Mind's Eye Nostalgia, Unforgettable and Memorable 6x6 papers
- Bombshell Stamps Speed Shop stamp set
- StazOn Jet Black ink
- Copics: R00/81/83/85, C1/5/7
- Bombshell Stamps Basic Banners stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish die
- Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Mini Ticket die
- Flonzcraft metal corner
- Tiny white and small pink flat-back pearls
I hope you'll come play some Bombshell Bingo with us! You may use any company's stamps, but if you use Bombshell stamps, you'll get a second entry which will increase your chance of winning a $20.00 gift certificate to the Bombshell store! Thanks so much for stopping by today! ;)