Our sponsors this time are
I created a birthday card using Beach Friends from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I actually saw my best friend and I in this image which totally cracked me up! I went with a blue and white color combo with pops of just a few other colors in the pre-colored image. I added my signature big bow and used some burlap paper for layering, and really like the look the burlap paper adds to this project.
Aren't these gals just a hoot?! I paired this fun image with some die cuts and used some clear Wink of Stella on their bathing suits and scarves that are tied on their hats. This card definitely has some layers! ;)
Teeheehee... the image came with a couple different sentiments and I really liked this one. No truer words have ever been spoken, lol!
- Cardstock/Paper: Taylored Expressions Snow White cardstock, GKD Powder Blue cardstock, Stampin' Up! Painted Blooms DSP (#137784), American Crafts Navy Burlap paper
- Stamps: Sparkle N Sprinkle Beach Friends digital image, Taylored Expressions Sunflower Bouquet stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Classic Squares and Postage Stamps dies, Cheery Lynn Designs Italian Flourish die
- Accessories: RRR Danish Blue seam binding, clear Wink of Stella, light blue gemstones
I hope you've enjoyed today's project and have found a little inspiration to create a summer time project for our challenge! Be sure to check out all the fun images that The East Wind and Sparkle N Sprinkle have to offer! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)