I chose that tantalizing bunny, Martini Bianca, from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps for my fun Easter card! The elements I scraplifted from Cathy's layout are the fancy border, a few of the colors (mainly orange and some blue), the large circle and the number 3 (3 orange roses, 3 peach roses, 3 gold gumdrops and 3 layers of fancy border).
I just can't tell you how much fun I had with this image, layering the coordinating papers and arranging all the elements I lifted from Cathy's layout! I stamped "Surprise!" in a vertical fashion for some fun! And of course I had to create a pretty big bow!
And I have to tell you that I ended up putting a bathing suit on Bianca since this is a family-friendly blog! She was showing a little tooooo much skin! Bwahaha! But I just love her!
I kept the inside relatively simple with some layering and a Happy Easter greeting.
Proud to enter my whimsical Easter card into the following challenges:
- That Craft Place: Anything Goes/Easter
- The Squirrel and The Fox: #68 - Use a Diecut or Punch
- Robyn's Fetish: #208 - Square Cards
- Sweet Stampin': Lots of Layers
- Totally Gorjuss: #232 - Die cuts/punches
- Melonheadz Friends: Easter Challenge
- Ooh La La Creations: #154 - Easter/Spring
- Pause Dream Enjoy: Linky Party #8 - Anything Goes
- Through The Purple Haze: #38 - Creativity Strikes
- Crafting From The Heart: #15 - Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury ivory and charcoal brown cardstock; DCWV textured rust cardstock
- My Mind's Eye Unforgettable and Howdy Doody 6x6 papers
- Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Martini Bianca digital image
- Copics: E000/00/11/37/99, C1/3/5, R24, B91
- Stamp Camp Simple Sentiments 1
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Spellbinders Classic Circles dies
- SNS Scallop border die
- Studios Blackbird ribbon
- YNS gold gumdrops; single gold flat-back pearl
- WOC flowers
I hope you've been inspired a little bit to play with us this time! You have our permission to scraplift! Teeheehee! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)