It's hard to believe we're already into week #3 of my April guest designer gig with 4 Crafty Chicks! My inspiration project for 4CC #190 - Sentiment Only is a coaster card featuring an awesome embossed friendship sentiment matted on silver foil cardstock. And yes, you read that right... I used a square coaster!
I used six beautiful bold spring kinda colors of Adirondack color wash to completely cover the coaster, then spritzed a handmade Perfect Pearl mist over top of the color wash to give it some shimmer. I embossed the sentiment with embossing tinsel and matted it on silver foil cardstock. I really love how this turned out - unfortunately the photos don't show how stunning those shimmering colors are! ;)
I kept the inside simple with a stamped "I miss you" sentiment.
Proud to enter my coaster card into the following challenges:
- Through The Purple Haze: #37 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenges: #16 - Anything Goes
- Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog: #91 - Anything Goes
- Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog: Anything Goes... 30th Challenge
- Mod Squad Challenge Blog: Spring Color Challenge (pick three or more colors)
- GKD Pure Luxury white and navy cardstock; Bazzill Basics silver foil cardstock; dark green cardstock from stash
- Blockheads Paper Arts square coaster
- Adirondack Cranberry, Sunset Orange, Lettuce, Stream, Denim and Purple Twilight Color Wash
- Perfect Pearl handmade mist
- Pink Cat Studio Friendship Stamps stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Versamark Dazzle
- Ranger Bridal Embossing Tinsel
I hope you're inspired to play with us this week in our Sentiment Only challenge! Using a sentiment as the focal image really IS a challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!