I created a get well note card adorned with flowers and butterflies, which looks very lacy and was actually pretty easy to make.
I die cut a rectangular opening in the front panel and adhered several pretty die cuts randomly placed across the back side of the large opening. The cardstock is white gold metallic and is just gorgeous!
I adhered the front panel to a piece of fun foam for a little dimension, and embellished the flowers with tiny flat-back pearls and the butterflies with tiny dot sparklers. I affixed a couple extra butterflies with bent wings and the stamped sentiment to the front. And how about that gorgeous London Blue ribbon and bow?! OMG, I think I'm in heaven! LOL! This hand-dyed crinkle ribbon so fun to work with and really adds to any project!
I adhered several pieces of the flower/butterfly die cuts to embellish the inside which I left blank otherwise to write a personal get well note.
Proud to enter this get well note card into the following challenges:
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #131 - Things With Wings
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #91 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: The Paper Cut White Gold Metallic cardstock; GKD White and Turquoise Sea cardstock
- Stamps: Taylored Expressions Tea-riffic stamp set (sentiment)
- Ink: Memento Teal Zeal ink
- Dies: Memory Box Kensington Branch die; Spellbinders Classic Rectangles, Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals dies
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM London Blue ribbon from the Wine & Jewels Bundle, white fun foam, turquoise Stampendous Dot Sparklers, white flat-back pearls
I hope you've enjoyed this project today. I do hope you stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out the wonderful array of fun crafty goodies! And use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order! Thanks so much for stopping by today!