Hello, my crafty friends! I'm super stoked to share with you today my Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project. For this post, I created a pretty anniversary card using the absolutely gorgeous Pearl Pink & Hot Pink checkerboard ribbon from Checkerboard Satin Assortment Pinks. Words just can't describe how beautiful this ribbon is... you really need to see it for yourself! ;)
I'm really proud to show off this yummy bow - my first-ever bi-color double loop bow - that I created with my Bow-it-All v2.0. I see a whole lot of these in my future, lol! Be sure to view Bonnie's awesome bow tutorials on YouTube! She's definitely the Master! ;)
I really enjoyed creating these layers with this pretty pink cardstock and vintage double-sided patterned papers. I used the Stampin' Up! Sweetheart punch for the heart, popped the panel up with foam to recess the heart shape, then stamped the sentiment (also from Stampin' Up!) inside the heart. I affixed a metal key embellishment above the heart to depict a 'key to my heart' theme. Very happy with how this turned out!
I stamped a simple sentiment on the inside and used a strip of patterned paper from the same paper pack to spruce up the inside a bit.
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium White cardstock, DCWV Multi Stack Reds, KaiserCraft Key To My Heart double-sided papers
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Groovy Love stamp set (#134246), Leave Memories With One Stamp stamp set
- Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle ink
- Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up! Sweetheart punch (#133786)
- Accessories: RRR Checkerboard Satin Assortment Pinks, MISTI, K & Co. Life's Journey metal key embellishment, Stampin' Up! Basic Pearl Jewels (#119247)