The stamps, ink, cardstock and designer series paper are all from Stampin' Up! In addition to the dots peeking out from the reverse side of this gorgeous double-sided floral paper, I stamped a dotty background on the upper half of the green card base. I used a couple of my favorite stitched dies for the stamped elements.
Although this is mainly a pink and green color combo, both sides of this DSP have pops of other colors which I'm really loving! ;) The only embellishments I used were a few green sequins and some white metallic string wrapped around the stamped flower panel.
I did keep the inside relatively simple, just stamping a sentiment on a layered panel.
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Always Artichoke cardstock (#105119), Stampin' Up! Rose Red cardstock (#102544), Painted Blooms DSP (#137784)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Painted Petals stamp set (#137146)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Red Rose ink (#126954), Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz ink (#131180)
- Dies/Punches: My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Rectangles STAX die, Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers die, Stampin' Up! Finishing Touches Edgelits (#127010)
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Really Reasonable Ribbon white metallic string, Doodlebug Design green sequins
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a spotted/dotted project for our challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)