Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project. I've used the absolutely gorgeous Red and Green Stripe Ribbon and Silver Cord from the Holiday Trim bundle for my Christmas Wishes flip card. These ribbons are awesome!
Flip cards are so much fun - I purchased this cut file from the Silhouette store a while back and I figured it was about time to make one! I even thought about getting a head-start on my Christmas cards! I used some pretty striped holiday papers and glittered the ornament on both sides.
Here is the card opening up.
And here is the card completely opened up with a stamped layered greeting on the inside.
Proud to enter this rather early Christmas card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April - Anything Goes
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: #89 - Use A Die Cut
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #40 - Anything Goes - Lace or Ribbon
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #103 - Anything Goes
- Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog: #141 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #224 - Use Spooled Items (Silver Cord and Ribbon)
- The Crafter's Cafe - #113 - Ribbon and/or Lace
- Stamp and Create: April Challenge - Anything Goes
- Stamplorations: April Challenge - Stamps & Numbers (sentiment stamp and number two... two-sided glittered ornament, 2 patterned papers)
- Craft Your Passion: #258 - Always Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Cranberry Tart cardstock; Marco's Silver Mirror cardstock, Stampin' Up! Trim The Tree double-sided paper
- Stamps: GKD Christmas Wishes stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Red and Green Stripe Ribbon and Silver Cord from the Holiday Trim Bundle, Silhouette Double-Sided Adhesive Paper, Silhouette White Glitter, Stampin' Up! Label Bracket Punch, large green and small red gemstones
Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code APRIL to add the gorgeous Spring Flowers Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)