I chose the absolutely adorable I Love You Girl Trio from Bugaboo Digi Stamps for my project. Isn't this just the cutest image ever?! I really enjoyed creating this!
I used some really fun papers, layering all the elements on black cardstock. I love my Spellbinders dies and use them quite frequently, and this project is no different with the oval and labels die cuts. And of course, our challenge is to create a project with at least one button and one bow. I'm covered with six buttons and two bows! ;)
I kept the inside simple, as I generally do, stamping the sentiment in black. I L.O.V.E. this sentiment and it was so appropriate for this card!
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Cherry Red and Black cardstock; GKD Garden Tour 6x6 patterned papers
- Stamps: Bugaboo Digi Stamps (front image); GKD Fabulous Holiday Fillers (inside sentiment)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink; Spectrum Noir: FS1, FS2, FS3, GB1, IB1, IB2, EB2, EB6, CR11
- Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen
- Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, buttons, gold thread, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, Commotion Almost Leather
I hope you've found some inspiration to create a project using at least one button and one bow to play in our challenge this time! And be sure to visit A Day For Daisies, Bugaboo Digi Stamps and Limited Runs Stamps to see what kind of fun crafty goodies you can find (wink-wink)! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!