I chose the uber cool 80's City Chic Fashion Girl by Lemon Shortbread for my birthday card. I colored this awesome image with my Spectrum Noir markers in one of my favorite color combos of green and purple.
I have a total of four white layers and used a punch, a couple stitched dies, some pretty white ribbon with a multi-loop bow, and white pearls. I used a new stamp set that really compliments this image!
I kept the inside relatively simple with a stamped sentiment and a white Cityscape die cut along the bottom.
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Premium White
- Stamps: Simons Says Birthday Messages
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noir- FS2, FS3, LG2, LG3, TN3, TN4, HB1, HB3, IG1
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Cityscape Nightline, My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics, MS Eyelet Lace punch
- Accessories: White flat-back pearls, white organdy ribbon, MISTI
I hope you're inspired to create a white-on-white project to enter in our challenge this time! And don't forget to check out all the fun images at the Fred, She Said Designs, Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps & Pages, and Lacy Sunshine Stamps stores! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)